Applications are ongoing for the University of Adelaide Research and CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship. This CSIRO – University of Adelaide jointly funded PhD opportunity has been established to support a full-time PhD student who is looking to commence research in the applied fields of physics, geology or chemistry. This project includes a 3-month CSIRO internship.
Application Deadline: 1st of August, 2022
Host Institutions: University of Adelaide, Australia
Degree Level: Postgraduate Research (PhD)
- University of Adelaide Research Scholarship – $28,854/pa (2022 rate, indexed annually).
- CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship – $5,000/pa + additional operating funds
Australian Permanent Residents
New Zealand Citizens
Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders
Eligibility criteria for the University of Adelaide Research and CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship
- Be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or international students
- Be acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide. View PhD eligibility requirements
- Hold Australian First Class Honours, or equivalent
- Be able to commence study in Semester 2, 2022.
Expressions of interest should be submitted to Associate Professor Tony Hooker by email (email@example.com) by no later than 1 August 2022 with the name of scholarship in the subject heading. Please ensure you include all of the following documents:
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
kindly visit the official website to apply.
visit previous post for more scholarship opportunities