Eligible candidates can apply for the 2022 Whogohost Limited Graduate Internship Programme.
WhoGoHost was founded in 2007 by Opeyemi Awoyemi, then a student of Obafemi Awolowo University, to serve clients of his web design firm ennovateNIGERIA who also needed hosting for their websites. WhoGoHost was then simply a reseller that provided hosting services to customers, allowing them to pay in local currency. In 2010, Toba Obaniyi joined him as a partner to help grow the vision. WhoGoHost got incorporated in 2011 and the growth truly began. In 2012, Toba Obaniyi took over as the CEO of the company, building the company, with the help of a dedicated and talented team, to the size it is today.
WhoGoHost is currently the largest web hosting company in Nigeria and the West African region. The company started as a web hosting firm but has grown to offer a lot of other products and services to help her customers grow and succeed online. Focused on delivering top-notch support and the best offerings, WhoGoHost continues to evolve and introduce new ways to engage her customers and support their businesses. WhoGoHost has received several awards over the years and is recognised as the top choice for businesses that need to get online. WhoGoHost is an accredited NiRA (dotNG) registrar and also a Google G Suite accredited resellers.
Application Deadline: 2nd of May, 2022
Host Organisation: Whogohost
Programme: Graduate Internship
Programme Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Programme Duration: 4 Months
Value/Benefits: N50,000 monthly, training opportunities amongst others
Before you can apply for Whogohost Limited Graduate Internship Programme, you will be required to take the training and courses highlighted below:
- Go through the website to understand the business of Whogohost
- Watch this 4-minute video to understand how websites work
- Proceed to this link to register an account for free using your email address
- Once you have successfully registered, proceed to take the 2 courses below
- Take a screenshot when you have successfully completed the course and save
- Once you have successfully taken steps 1 – 5 above, proceed to apply for our Internship Program.
- You are expected to have your own laptop and access to the Internet as you would be working remotely, most of the time.
- Candidates who successfully complete the afore-mentioned steps will be contacted and interviewed based on the videos and courses above the order of application.
Application Information: kindly visit the official website to apply
visit previous post for more internship opportunities