Applications are open for the UNICEF Internship Programme 2022. United Nations Children’s Fund is the world’s largest provider of vaccines, they support child health and nutrition, provide safe water and sanitation, provide quality education and skill building, HIV prevention and treatment for mothers and babies, and the protection of children and adolescents from violence and exploitation.
UNICEF works in the world’s toughest places to reach the most disadvantaged children and adolescents as well as protect the rights of every child, everywhere. Across more than 190 countries and territories, UNICEF does whatever it takes to help children survive, thrive and fulfill their potential, from early childhood through adolescence.
The UNICEF Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work. Internship opportunities are available worldwide.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Host Organisation: UNICEF
Programme Location: Over 190 countries
Number of Slots: Several
Value/Benefits: stipend as a contribution towards living expenses and a one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
Eligible Nationalities: Over 190 countries
To be considered for the UNICEF Internship Programme 2022, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
Application Information: kindly visit the official website to apply
visit previous post for more internship opportunities