Applications are open for the KAIST International Scholarships 2022-2023 academic session. The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology offers scholarships for international students to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD programs. The scholarships in South Korea are provided in multiple fields, including natural science, life science, bio-engineering and business. These major fields have sub-fields that the interested candidates can choose from. The KAIST scholarship is fully funded, covering tuition fees and a monthly stipend to support candidates’ living expenses.
Application Deadline: 27th of May, 2022
Host Institutions: Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
Degree Level: All
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Full tuition fees coverage (fees of 8 semesters will be exempted).
- Fees of 4 semesters exemption for MS students.
- A monthly stipend of 350,000 KRW will be provided to MS students.
- A monthly stipend of 400,000 KRW will be awarded to Ph.D. students.
- In addition, health insurance provision.
- Students will get an extra stipend for their research projects.
- Experience the essence of Korean culture and learn Hangul.
Eligible Nationalities: International Students
The eligibility criteria for the KAIST International Scholarships are;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Locals of Korea are ineligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants applying for a master’s program must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants applying for the Ph.D. program must hold a master’s degree at the time of enrolment.
- Bachelor’s degree must be equivalent to a Korean bachelor’s degree (must be of 4 years).
- Moreover, students of Korean ethnicity can be eligible for the program if they have received all of the education out of Korea. Applicant’s parents should not be current citizens of Korea. The student of Korean ethnicity must have been born out of Korea. In fulfilling any of these criteria, the Korean student will be considered eligible.
Application Information: kindly visit the official website to apply
visit previous post for more scholarship opportunities