Apply now for the Shell Assessed Internship Opportunities 2022 programme which will take place in Singapore. Shell’s purpose is to power progress together by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. Today’s changing world presents both opportunities and challenges and we need the brightest minds to help solve them. More than a billion people have no access to energy today. Add this to a rising global population, and demand for energy could almost double by 2070.
In Singapore, our aim is to transform our business here to thrive through the Energy Transition in step with society. We have outlined a 10-year plan for how we could make significant investments in people, assets and capabilities to repurpose our core business and aim to cut our own CO2 emissions here by about a third within a decade. This is equivalent to planting about four million trees, or an addition of about 60% of all the urban trees in Singapore. This builds on Shell’s overarching ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050 or sooner, in step with society and with customers.
visit previous post for more scholarship opportunities
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Host Institutions: Shell
Degree Level: OND, HND, B.Sc, M.Sc enrolling students
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
- Build valuable networks for future career options,
- Discover potential job areas, fields of specialization or areas of future study,
- Gain exposure to the energy industry,
- Work on projects that have a real business impact, and
- Put into practice the theories and concepts you have learned.
- As you’ll be assessed entirely on how well you perform during your internship, you could even secure an offer to join Shell full-time when you graduate – without the need for a further interview.
Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities
Eligibility:To be eligible for the Shell Assessed Internship Opportunities 2022 programme;
- You must be an actively enrolled student who will complete at least one more semester of education following your internship.
- There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen internship area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
- Applicant should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative.
- You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas.
- Applicant should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
- Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific internship position.
- * Please note that you must be lawfully authorized to work in the country in which your assigned to work in the Programme.
Application Information: kindly visit the official website to apply.
To subscribe NOW for these daily updates, so you do not miss these different scholarship programs and opportunities, send GO UPDATE to 13290 @N50