Applications are open for the Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship programme. The Foundation has announced additional scholarship for 2022 academic year to 650 students who have interest and passion in medicine and surgery to study in 12 selected Nigeria universities.
Application Deadline:20thof September, 2021
Host Institutions:Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation
The Foundation has strictly chosen 12 universities for the scholarship .
1. University of Nigeria Nsukka- 50 Students
2. Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – 50 Students
3. University of Ibadan – 50 Students
4. University of Calabar – 50 Students
5. University of Maiduguri – 50 Students
6. University of Jos – 50 students
7. Abia State University – 100 Students
8. Enugu State University – 50 students
9. Anambra State University -50 Students
10. Ebonyi State University – 50 Students
11. Imo State University – 50 Students
12. Rivers State University – 50 Students
visit previous post for morescholarshipopportunities
Number of Scholarships: 650
● The Foundation shall pay the JAMB fees and Post-UME fees of all selected applicants
● Upon gaining admission into any of the preferred universities, the Foundation shall deposit the tuition fees and accommodation fees directly to the universities up to seven years of study and pay stipends directly to the students.
Eligibility:To be eligible for the Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship programme for medical students, applicants should;
● be an undergraduate who is willing to gain admission into the university in the 2022/2023 academic year
● have good grades in West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). ‘A’ grades in Biology, physics and Chemistry is added advantage
● be a citizen of Nigeria
● take responsibility of gaining admission in any of the selected universities. The Foundation pays for the JAMB and POST -UME (if applies) and expects the student to send his admission letter to the Foundation when shortlisted by any of the universities. The Foundation shall not influence any of the admission process .
● The Foundation promotes academic excellence and believes that students with ‘A’ grades in the three major science subjects will perform excellently in JAMB and finish up the entire seven years in the school of medicine .
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT
●Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO)
●Self introduction letter of maximum of 200 words .
SUBMISSION TIMELINE: August 20th 2021 —September 20th , 2021
Documents should be mailed to orjiuzorkalufoundation@
kindly visit the official website for more information
To subscribe NOW for these daily updates, so you do not miss these different scholarship programs and opportunities, send GO UPDATE to 13290 @N50