Applications are ongoing for the University of New South Wales International Scholarships. UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at the university. Scholarships are offered in a variety of categories and are funded by the University with the support of many generous donors and organisations. Merit Scholarships are available to recognize academic and other achievements such as leadership, community involvement, commitment to a program of study. Equity Scholarships provide assistance to students that may experience educational disadvantage or are from low socio-economic backgrounds, and to support access and diversity.
Application Deadline:31stof July, 2020
Host Institutions:University of New South Wales, Australia
Number of Scholarships:Not specified
Scholarship Value/Benefits: The scholarships may provide full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
Eligible Nationalities:International students
Eligibility: For applicants to be eligible for the University of New South Wales International Scholarships, he/she must be;
- an International student
- commencing full-time studies in Term 3, 2020; and
- must have received an offer of admission and be commencing any UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program byFriday, 31 July 2020.This must include one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing studies.
Application Information: By applying for the Term 3 2020 – UNSW International Scholarships Application, you may be considered for the following scholarships.
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to your chosen area of study
Kindly visit the officialwebsitefor more information.
Official website: https://www.scholarships.unsw.edu.au/scholarships/id/1431