Applications are open for the UAL/ISH International Postgraduate Scholarships for the 2020/21 academic year. These scholarships are for a full-time taught Masters course (an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification) at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2020/21.
Application Deadline:19thof June, 2020
Host Institutions:University of the Arts London, United Kingdom
Number of Scholarships:up to 4
Scholarship Value/Benefits: A scholarship provides a £30,000 award to cover tuition fee charges and make a contribution towards living costs. Scholarship recipients will also be offered International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of their study.
Eligible Nationalities:kindly visit the official website below
Eligibility: for the UAL/ISH International Postgraduate Scholarships;
- You must currently hold an offer to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2020/21. Your course must offer either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification.
The following courses do not qualify: Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert), Graduate Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, Integrated Masters (or any similar course that qualifies for undergraduate support from UK student finance agencies), EMBA, MBA, distance learning, blended learning and online courses.
In addition, you are not eligible to apply if you already hold a UK postgraduate taught qualification (or one at an equivalent level) from studies undertaken in the UK or abroad.
- You need to be ordinarily resident in one of the low income economy countries detailed in our list of qualifying countries (see below). G20 member countries have been excluded.
In your application you’ll be asked to evidence with documentation that you are ordinarily resident in a qualifying country. For example you may be asked for a copy of your immigration documents, ID card or formal evidence of your address.
You are an asylum seeker in the UK at the point you make your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application.
- Your annual household income must be £50,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying countries currency) at the point of scholarship application. VisitOanda Trade Currency Exchangefor an up-to-date currency conversion.
- Providing a personal statement which responds to the following questions as part of your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application (maximum 350 words per question):
- Describe how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you
- Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans
- Describe how you would address challenges in your home country
- Tell us how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship
Once you’ve received an offer on a qualifying course, the ‘my funding’ page on your UAL Applicant portal will be updated to display application forms for scholarships you may be eligible for.
Your completed UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application form and supporting evidence must be submitted by 1pm on Friday 19 June 2020.
As you will need to be holding an offer on an eligible course in order to apply for the scholarship, it is recommended that you make a course application as soon as possible in order to receive an offer with enough time to apply for the scholarship.
If you decide to complete a scholarship application form, we will contact you by email after this scholarship application deadline has passed to let you know if your application has been successful.
Kindly visit the officialwebsitefor more information.