Applications are open for the 2020 Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships at University of Sheffield, Uk. The University of Sheffield has a strong commitment to International Development. One of the themes of the University’s strategy is ‘celebrating, promoting and increasing the volume of the work that we do to improve the lives of others through our international relationships, locally and abroad’.
Application Deadline:6thof May, 2020
Host Institutions: Sheffield Institute for International Development, University of Sheffield, UK
Number of Scholarships:3
Scholarship Value/Benefits: Each scholarship offers a a full tuition fee waiver, maintenance for University accommodation, and a monthly stipend.
Eligibility: To be considered for the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships;
- You must hold an offer for one of the following courses to study at the University of Sheffield in 2020 by Wednesday 6 May 2020:
- MSc Cities and Global Development
- MA International Development
- MSc in Environmental Change and International Development
- MPH in International Development
- MSc in International Social Change and Policy
- MA Global and Political Economy
- MA International Relations
- MA in Social Research
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- You must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2020. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2020.
- You must be a national of, or permanently domiciled, in one of the following countries or territories:
Central African Republic
Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Papua New Guinea
Sao Tome and Principe
Syrian Arab Republic
West Bank and Gaza Strip
Application Information: You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you receive an offer to study one of the eligible courses and you are a national of, or permanently domiciled in, one of the eligible countries or territories.
Kindly visit the officialwebsitefor more information.