Application is open for the Erasmus University Holland Scholarship. The scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Erasmus University Rotterdam. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland.
Application Deadline:1stof February/ 1st of May 2020
Host Institutions: Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
Degree Level: Bachelors and Masters
Number of Scholarships:Not Specified
Scholarship Value/ Benefits: € 5,000, € 10,000 or € 15,000 (to be decided by the faculty)
Eligible Nationalities: Non-EEA students
Applicants of the Erasmus University Holland Scholarship must be:
• Non-EEA nationals who have to pay the institutional tuition fee;
• Excellent students according to the respective faculty’s standard;
• Applying for a full-time bachelor or master at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
• Students who did not obtain a diploma at an education institution in the Netherlands; and
• Those who have never been enrolled as a full degree student at an educational institution in the Netherlands.
Kindly visit the officialwebsitefor more information.