Applications for the University of Bologna Study Grants for International Students are open. The University awards study grants and full tuition fee waivers to deserving international students who wish to register for First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Application Deadline:31stof March/ 30thof April 2020
Host Institutions: University of Bologna, Italy
Number of Scholarships:
• 5 study grants worth € 11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition fee waivers for a total amount of €16.000 (Unibo Action 1) for First Cycle and Single Cycle degree programmes
• 17 study grants worth €11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition fee waivers for a total amount of €100.000 (Unibo Action 1) for Second Cycle degree programmes
Scholarship Value/ Benefits:
Each Unibo Action 2 study grants are awarded for one academic year only and amounts to a total of €11.059, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
Each Unibo Action 1 full tuition waivers are awarded for one academic year only. Students who are awarded the waivers must pay €157.64 in regional taxes, the duty stamp and insurance premium (amount subject to change).
Eligible Nationalities: International students whose qualifications were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system, regardless of citizenship
Applications for the University of Bologna Study Grants for International Students are open exclusively to students who:
- possess qualifications for admission to the chosen First, Single, or Second Cycle degree programme issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system or in an Italian institute outside Italy, after at least two years of attendance. If the qualification for admission is a one-year title, the prior qualification will be considered too. Qualifications issued by institutions of the Republic of San Marino do not satisfy this condition. The applicant’s citizenship is not considered;
- meet the admission requirements for the chosen degree programme or will meet such requirements at the time of registration;
- are not current students at the University of Bologna for First, Single or Second Cycle degree programmes. Important! Those whose student career (First, Single or Second Cycle degree programme) ended within A.Y. 2018-19 for any reason are not considered students. Withdrawals from studies must have been completed before the publication of this call;
- have not already benefited from the Unibo Action 2 study grant or from the Unibo Action 1 waiver;
- 5) are not 30 years or older as of the deadline of the call.
Kindly visit the officialwebsitefor more information.