Applications are open for the Waterford Institute of Technology International Student Scholarships for the 2020/2021 academic session. Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT) is committed to attracting high calibre students from around the world. There is a wide-range of scholarships for students from a number of countries (NON EU, fee paying Students only), in line with strategic international priorities. Scholarships are available to new undergraduate, higher diploma and taught postgraduate applicants for full-time programmes of study at WIT.
Application Deadline: 18th of May, 2020
Host Institutions: Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Scholarship Value/ Benefits: Up to 20% reduction in tuition fees for undergraduate and up to €2,000 in tuition waiver for postgraduate
Eligible Nationalities: Non EU
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Waterford Institute of Technology International Student Scholarships;
- Applicants must be fee-paying international students from non-EU countries.
- Applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree or any other advanced entry in any subject area offered by the university.
- Applicants should be applying while in their first-year or advanced entry admission at the university.
- Candidates must have to demonstrate an exceptional level of achievement in their academic performance.
- For admission purposes;
- Applicants should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- Applicants must have a High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least four other subjects, on average + 60%.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent is required (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band).
Official website: https://www.wit.ie/international/why_wit/international-scholarships