Application for the Charles Darwin University International student scholarships is open for international students who have a record of academic excellence, high achievements, contribute to the potential to make a positive impact in the world and are seeking to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at CDU.
Application Deadline:15thof May, 2020
Host Institutions: Charles Darwin University, Australia
Degree Level: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Number of Scholarships:Not Specified
Scholarship Value/ Benefits: 25% or 50% of the tuition fee. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of the degree.
Eligible Nationalities:International Students
Eligibility: To meet the requirements for the Charles Darwin University International student scholarships;
- Applicant must apply to commence study in 2020
- Applicant must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirement for their chosen course;
- Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 85% in their highest completed qualification
- Applicant must be an international student on a student visa;
- Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
Application Information: To apply, complete the scholarship application form and submit it together with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU .
CDU will assess your application against:
- Academic entry requirements
- Any special entry requirements
- English language entry requirements
- Meeting the criteria as both a genuine temporary entrant (GTE) and genuine student (GS)
Please note that meeting the minimum entry requirements for a course does not guarantee an offer to study at CDU.
Kindly visit the officialwebsitefor more information.
Official website: https://www.cdu.edu.au/international/how-apply/scholarships