Applications from suitably qualified graduates are open for the Procter and Gamble HR Graduate Internship 2020 for those wishing get a meaningful career take-off. This opportunity is for graduates who have passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization. As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
Application Deadline:Not Specified
Organization:Procter and Gamble (P&G)
Program Title: Hr Graduate Internship.
Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Program Type: Full-Time Graduate Internship.
Program Duration: Not Specified
Program Basic Qualification: Recent Graduates.
Slots: Not stated
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
P&G is looking for students who:
- Are recent graduates with 2nd class upper and above & haven’t started NYSC
- Are Only Graduates of 2019
- Have excellent skills in graphic design and PowerPoint presentation
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what they commit to
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment
- Have good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
Kindly visit the officialwebsitefor more information.
Official website: https://www.pgcareers.com/job/lagos/hr-graduate-internship/936/14465398