Applications for the Romanian Government Scholarships for International Students through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is now open for foreign citizens to study for Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral Degrees for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Application Deadline:15thof March, 2020
Host Institutions:Romanian Universities
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral Degrees
Number of Scholarships:85
Scholarship Benefits: In order to promote Romanian language and culture, the Ministry of National Education has decided that the beneficiaries of the scholarships should study only in the Romanian language. The candidates who do not know Romanian are offered one supplementary preparatory year to study the language.
Students who declare that they know Romanian language will have to pass a language test organized by the competent higher education institutions.
- Free-of-charge tuition
- Free-of-charge accommodation (depending on availability, accommodation will be offered free-of-charge in students hostels, in keeping with the higher education regulations and within the limits of the sums available for this purpose),
- Financial support – a monthly amount representing :
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 65 EURO per month, for the under-graduate students (1st cycle),
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 75 EURO per month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization) 2nd cycle.
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 85 EURO per month, for post graduate students (doctor’s degree) 3rd cycle.
These scholarships do not cover food, international and local transport. The candidates must be prepared to support personally any other additional expenses.
Eligible Nationalities: Any non-EU country
Eligibility: For the Romanian Government Scholarships for International Students, priority will be given to the candidates applying for: political and administrative sciences, education studies, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural studies, veterinary medicine, architecture, music, arts.
To get all the necessary information about the scholarships (conditions, necessary documents, enrolment calendar) and to submit their application files, the candidates should apply directly to:
- the Romanian diplomatic missions accredited to the candidate’s country of origin or of residence or to
- the diplomatic mission of candidate’s state of origin accredited to Bucharest
Kindly visit the officialwebsitefor more information.
Official website: http://www.mae.ro/en/node/10251