Applications are open for the University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2020 which are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential to non-EU international students who have applied for and been offered a place for eligible full-time Postgraduate Taught degrees at the University of Sussex.
Application Deadline: 1st of May, 2020
Host Institutions: University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Degree Level: Masters
Number of Scholarships: 25
Scholarship Benefits: Sussex is not just a university, it’s a community where people from all corners of the world are welcomed with open arms.
Scholarship Value: The scholarship is 50% off international student tuition fee. Scholarships are offered for one academic year
Eligible Nationalities: Non-UK/EU International students
Eligibility: To be eligible for the University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2020 you must:
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- have accepted a place on a full time eligibleMasters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2020.
- have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent)
- have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
To be considered for the Chancellors International Scholarship, you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Masters at Sussex. There is guidance about how to apply for a Masters on our website.
To apply for the scholarship, you are required to provide a statement of academic interests. You should include information about:
- your drive and ambitions
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and/or chosen course
Kindly visit the official website for more information.