Applications are ongoing for the University of Huddersfield Scholarships. International students who want to enrol C programme can apply for the International and Master’s students scholarship at the University of Huddersfield, United Kingdom.
Application Deadline: 22nd of January, 2020
Host Institutions: University of Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Masters
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship Benefits: 100% of our students have the opportunity to undertake professional work experience during their studies
Scholarship Value: up to £2,000
Eligible Nationalities: International students
Eligibility: To be considered for the University of Huddersfield Scholarships;
- Applicants must be enrolled in the eligible subjects at the University Huddersfield for an undergraduate and master’s program.
- Applicants must have obtained a good bachelor’s certificate from a recognised university for those applying for a master’s position
- Applicants must be able to show great leadership abilities.
- Applicants for the international students scholarship at Huddersfield must be international self-funded student.
- Applicants for the international Undergraduate and Masters Students at Huddersfield are to be automatically considered if applicant is a full time paying international applicant.
- There is no need to fill out an additional application form and applicants are advised to attach relevant supporting materials to help boost the chances of scholarship offer.
Kindly visit the official website for more information.
Official website: https://www.hud.ac.uk/international/scholarships/