Applications are ongoing for Admiral Sir Gordon Tait University International Scholarship at University of Canterbury for the academic session 2020-2021. The scholarship was established in memory of Admiral Sir Gordon Tait.
Application Deadline: 1st of December,2019
Host Institutions: University of Canterbury, New Zealand
Degree Level: Undergraduate
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship Benefits: The university gives students an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. Here they can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services.
Scholarship Value: $4,500 per annum
Eligible Nationalities: Domestic and international students
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Admiral Sir Gordon Tait University International Scholarship at University of Canterbury;
- Applicants must hold a precious year degree.
- Students undertaking a gap year may defer taking up the program for one year.
- Applicants have to be grantedadmissionat the university. After being enrolled, they will be automatically considered for the opportunity. No application is necessary to apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents:Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- Language Requirement:To study at UC, applicants need to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English. Applicants must satisfy theEnglish language requirementsin one sitting. The English language test must have been taken within two years of the proposed study start date at the University of Canterbury.
Kindly visit the official website for more information.