Some scholarships are open for application at the Uppsala University for fee-paying students applying for Master’s programmes commencing in the autumn of 2020. One of these scholarship programs is the Uppsala University Global Scholarships, formerly known as Uppsala IPK Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 3rd of February, 2020
Host Institutions: The Uppsala University in Sweden
Degree Level: Masters Degree
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship Value: Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition
Eligible Nationalities: Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Uppsala University Global Scholarships, candidates must be;
Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
• Candidate must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
• Candidate can only be awarded an IPK scholarship for their first priority programme at Uppsala University.
• Candidate must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
• Candidate must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
• The programme must be delivered on campus. The scholarship is not available for distance learning programmes or programmes partially taught at other universities outside Sweden.
Scholarship applications open on 16 January 2020 while applications for admissions have already opened 15 October 2019.
Candidates for Uppsala University’s scholarships must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the websitewww.universityadmissions.se.
Candidates must then submit an online scholarship application form on which you will note your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se.
Kindly visit the official website for more information.
Official website: https://www.uu.se/en/admissions/scholarships/uppsala-university/