Applications are now open for the University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) for the 2020/2021 academic session. The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Master’s programme at the University of Twente.
Application Deadline: 1st of February/ 1st of May 2020
Host Institutions: University of Twente, Netherlands
Degree Level: Masters Degree
Level/Field(s) of study: Qualifying Master’s Programmes offered at the University;
- · Applied Mathematics
- · Applied Physics
- · Biomedical Engineering
- · Business Administration
- · Business Information Technology
- · Chemical Engineering
- · Civil Engineering and Management
- · Communication Studies
- · Computer Science
- · Construction Management and Engineering
- · Educational Science and Technology
- · Electrical Engineering
- · Embedded Systems
- · Environmental and Energy Management
- · European Studies
- · Health Sciences
- · Human Media Interaction
- · Industrial Design Engineering
- · Industrial Engineering and Management
- · Internet Science & Technology
- · Mechanical Engineering
- · Nanotechnology
- · Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- · Psychology
- · Public Administration
- · Sustainable Energy Technology
- · Systems and Control
Number of Scholarships: Approximately 50
- Become one of the most promising UT students.
- Exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of the three honours programmes: Research honours, Design honours, or Change leaders.
Scholarship Value: The scholarship value ranges from € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year. In case of a two-year study programme, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year when they meet the process requirements for the UTS.
Eligible Nationalities: International students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries
Eligibility: To qualify for a UTS, candidates must fulfil all of the following requirements below:
• Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
• You have been(provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2020/2021 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
• You must have a student number.
• You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
• You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
• You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
• You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
• The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
Application Information: Applications open 15 October 2019 for Round 1 and 1 February 2020 for Round 2.
In order to apply for this scholarship, you already need to be (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying Master programmes.Applications are done online. The deadline for Round 1 applications is1 February 2020while the deadline for Round 2 applications is1 May 2020.
Kindly visit the official website for more information.