International Students of African Origin and domiciled in Africa are hereby invited to apply for the Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarship 2020/2021 for Postgraduate Studies at Loughborough University in the United Kingdom.
The Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarship will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year and being funded through a combination of generous external funding and University funds.
Application Deadline: 30th of April, 2020
Host Institutions: Loughborough University, UK
Degree Level: Postgraduate
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship Benefits: As a postgraduate student at Loughborough, you’ll experience first-hand our exceptional learning environment, which is moulded by our passion for innovation, research and enterprise.
Scholarship Value: 100% Tuition Fee Cover
Eligible Nationalities: African Students/International Students
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarship 2020/2021; the selection panel will use the following eligibility criteria when assessing applications:
- Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree)
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate programme
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
Application Information: For 2020 entry, the scholarship application procedure is an open competition. Students may only apply for the scholarship after an offer for a place has been made. Students who are in possession of an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a postgraduate taught course can apply for the scholarship using the application form which can bedownloaded here.
The application form can be downloaded below, and should be returned (by post or email) to:
Marketing and Advancement
Leicestershire LE11 3TU
Email: [email protected]
Please note: scholarship applications will not be considered unless the applicant has an offer of admission or a place at the time of submission (this offer may be conditional or unconditional)
Kindly visit the official website for more information.