Applications are open for the Norwegian Business School Bi Presidential Scholarship awards for Norwegian and International applicants. The scholarships are awarded to students who possess an outstanding record of superior academic achievement.
Application Deadline: 1st of March,2020
Host Institutions: Norwegian Business School, Norway
Degree Level: Masters
Number of Scholarships: 20 scholarships for international applicants and 10 scholarships for Norwegian applicants
Scholarship Benefits: Studying in Norway will give you a full grasp of the Scandinavian leadership model. You will understand how the inherent Norwegian mentality for equality and a flat hierarchy provide such an effective work force, by experiencing it first hand.
Scholarship Value: The Norwegian Business School Bi Presidential Scholarship will cover full tuition fees and a stipend for living expenses for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
Eligible Nationalities: Norwegian and International applicants
- Candidates with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales who apply for, and are admitted to, a Master of Science programme.
- Students currently enrolled in BI’s Siviløkonom programme are eligible to apply in their 3rd year.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants to all Master of Science programmes.
Selection Process: Applications for Presidential Scholarships will be evaluated on an ongoing basis effective until the March 1st priority deadline.
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
Kindly visit the official website for more information.