Application for the 2020 Bard College Scholarship for International Students is on for non- U.S. citizens who are passionate about their educational career and who are high academic achievers. The Bard College Scholarship for International Students seeks to support outstanding students on the basis of financial need and academic potential. To be considered for the financial aid at Bard College, non-U.S. citizens and their parent or guardian must fill out the international student Financial Aid form and Certification of Finances form which is also necessary for admission process. Applicants are to note that the Bard Foreign Scholarship has a limited budget, highly competitive and will be awarded to candidates with exceptional academic qualities.
Application Deadline: 1st of January,2020
Host Institutions: Bard College, USA
Degree Level: Undergraduate
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Scholarship Benefits: Part Scholarship
Scholarship Value: $10,000- $30,000
Eligible Nationalities: International students
- Applicants must be students who are international students
- Applicants must apply to study any of the eligible undergraduate courses at Bard College, United States of America.
- Applicant must be offered admission at Bard College to study a full-time undergraduate course
- Applicants with the capacity to construct individualized educational programs with faculty who are at the top of their career.
- Applicant must demonstrate the ability to undertake and complete an undergraduate course at Bard College.
- Applicants who are U.S. citizens are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants wishing to be considered for the financial aid must submit the International Student Application for Financial Aid and Certification of Finances Form. Both the student and parent or guardian of the applicant must complete and submit the form.
- All Application can be uploaded directly at the College portal or sent through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forms can also be sent via fax to 845-758-5208.
Kindly visit the official website for more information.
Official website: https://www.bard.edu/financialaid/international/