Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) and its co-venture partners hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2019 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme. The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their degree programme.
Application Deadline: 23rd of October,2019
Host Institutions: All Nigerian Universities
Degree Level: Undergraduates
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship Benefits: The NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians
Scholarship Value: Cash
Eligible Nationalities: Nigerian Students
- Applicant must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International).
- Applicants must currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5-grade system(attach transcripts or official records)
This scholarship program is open to FULL TIME students studying any of the under listed courses in Universities within Nigeria.
- Agricultural Science
- Chemical / Process Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Geoscience / Geology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Materials / Corrosion Engineering
- Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
- Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics / Applied Physics
- Process Control Engineering
Interested and eligible students should follow the instruction below to apply for the scholarships award
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200 kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Academic results for 100 level
Kindly visit the official website for more information.
Official website: https://scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo