Outstanding and eligible international students from all over the world are hereby invited to apply for the Charles Darwin University International Scholarship Awards 2020 at Charles Darwin University in Australia. The scholarships are to be awarded on merit bases and on the occasion the applicant is successfully admitted into a degree coursework program at the university.
Application Deadline: 3rd of February, 2020
Host Institutions: Charles Darwin University, Australia
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship Benefits: Student life at CDU can be whatever you want it to be. Whether you are looking for flexible study so you can juggle work and family commitments or wanting to get involved, join clubs or societies and leave a lasting impact on campus, there is something for everyone at CDU. And you can feel confident in knowing whatever your journey may be, you’ll be fully supported along the way.
Scholarship Value: 25% tuition reduction
Eligible Nationalities: International Students
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Charles Darwin University International Scholarship Awards;
- Applicants can be from any nationality all over the globe
- Scholarships are offered for Bachelors or Masters degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the university
- Applicants to be qualified for the award, they must meet with the following additional criteria:
- Candidates must be an international student on a student visa
- Applicant must apply to commence study in 2020 at our Sydney campus
- Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 60% in their highest completed qualification;
- Students must meet with the minimum admission requirements of the university
Application for this education support starts with taking admission into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework at the university. After successful admission into a degree coursework program at Charles Darwin University, you will be automatically considered for the education award. As part of the application submission, applicants will have to prepare and submit a copy of academic transcript of all the previous school attended and also a copy of their international passport.
Kindly visit the official website for more information.