Outstanding students can now apply for the University Of Notre Dame Scholarship, Australia. Bupa International Student Award is one of the many scholarship schemes available at the University of Notre Dame, Australia. The award seeks to encourage and support both postgraduate and undergraduate students who are applying for admission into the University of Notre Dame to be involved in the social and academic life and culture of the University. The Bupa International Students Awards at the University of Notre Dame is a competitive award and students with excellent academic credentials are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: 24th of October,2019
Host Institutions: The University of Notre Dame, Australia
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree
Number of Scholarships: up to three (3)
Scholarship Benefits: Most International students are able to work for up to 40 hours per fortnight on a student visa and full-time during University breaks
Scholarship Value: $1000
Eligible Nationalities: International students
Eligibility: To be eligible for the university of notre dame scholarship;
- Applicants must be enrolled as an international student to study any undergraduate or postgraduate course offered by the university.
- Applicants must be willing to continue their studentship at the university for a minimum period of one semester post-award.
- Applicant should be student with excellent and outstanding academic credentials.
The selection criteria are on the basis that the applicant will show the following as will be outlined in his/her application and supporting documents:
- Applicants application and supporting document should show that the applicant will promote the international student culture on the applicant’s campus of enrollment. An example will be supporting commencing international students, or in organizing events that promote international culture.
- Applicants application and supporting document should show that the applicant will be involved in community activities.
- Applicant should show that they will be dedicated to their studies as demonstrated by their attendance in classes, participation and involvement with activities of the school, excellent leadership potentials and participation in extra-curricular activities as relevant to their field of study.
- Applicants are required to give a brief personal profile together with the application and other supporting documents. The profile should include full name, course of study, period of stay in Australia and a summary of service undertook with the administering body.
- Applicants are to note that the award advertisement will be done on the University website.
- All applications outlining eligibility and requirements compliance and addressing the selection criteria must be made on the application form made available from the website of the University.
- Applications will be submitted to the Office of University Relations, Fremantle.
- Applicants are to know that the selection Committee may interview selected applicants
- Recipients of the award offer will be notified by the Office of University Relations
- Applicants are also to note that if in any one year, there are no applicants of sufficient merit, no scholarship will be awarded.
Kindly visit the official website for more information.