Application for the Duke University Scholarship program has commenced. Duke University in the USA is welcoming applications for the A.B. Duke Scholarship Program which offers high performing international students the opportunity to study at the institution on full educational support. The scholarship provides merit-based financial aid together with necessary mentorship to intellectually adventurous and curious students.
Application Deadline: 1st of February
Host Institutions: Duke University, USA.
Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship Benefits: A.B. Duke Scholars have the chance to leap ahead in their development through direct access to a wider world of knowledge and experience than that available in a standard academic program.
Scholarship Value: Full Scholarship
Eligible Nationalities: International students.
Eligibility: Applicants Interested in the A.B. Duke University Scholarship Program must have to meet the following eligibility conditions, applicants;
- Need to obtain an F-1 visa for study in the United States, a foreign citizen must furnish his or her home country’s U.S. consulate with proof of ability to meet educational expenses, along with a certificate of eligibility for a visa application (the I-20 form).
- have excellent grades from previous educational program
- must be fluent in English Language
- must submit the CSS Profile and the FAFSA by February 1.
- SAT and ACT score required.
- English Language Requirements: The university accepts any of theDuolingo English Test,the IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System), thePTE Academic (Pearson Test of English), and theTOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
All applicants who apply and are accepted forundergraduate admission to Duke University are automatically considered for this award as well as other merit grants.
Documents required for the application submission will include a CV, a copy of visa, SAT or ACT result, and English proficiency result.
Kindly visit the official website for more information.
Official website: https://www.ousf.duke.edu/page/ABDuke