Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
Application Deadline: 16th of January,2020
Host Institutions: University of Warwick, UK
Degree Level: PhD
Number of Scholarships: 30
Scholarship Value: Awards made for entry in Autumn 2020 will include both of the following;
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,239 for full time award holders in 2020/21, expected to be confirmed February 2020)
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Eligible Nationalities: Students classified as ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2020;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
To apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship you will need to click on the ‘Apply Here’ link on the official scholarship page. The deadline for applications is is 23:59pm (GMT) on Thursday, 16 January 2020.
It is important to read theGuidance Notes for Applicantsand visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Kindly visit the official website for more information.