Application for the University of West London International Ambassador Scholarship for the 2020/2021 academic session is ongoing. Each year, selected students are offered up to £5,000 discount on their first year tuition fee. The University of West London International Ambassador Scholarship is intended to recognize and provide financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for the University of West London.
- For courses starting in January applications must be received by 28th of November, 2019
- For courses starting in May applications must be received by 30th of March, 2020
- For courses starting in September applications must be received 1st of July, 2020.
Host Institutions: University of West London, UK
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Number of Scholarships: 100
Scholarship Benefits: Not only does the scholarship program provide financial support, it is a great way to meet peers also in their first year of study.
Scholarship Value: £5,000
Eligible Nationalities: International students from outside the EU
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in January 2020.
Selection Criteria: The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
- You can apply for the International Ambassador Scholarships by completing a scholarship application form (doc, 158 kb).
- If you are unable to save a completed version of the form, you may not have the required software. If this is the case, please print off the form, complete the application and scan and send it to [email protected]
Kindly visit the official website for more information.
For more scholarship offers, go to2020 Scholarship Application