Scholarships at Cyprus: You can apply for the Scholarships at Cyopportunity offered by the Cyprus International University in Turkey. The fund is established for those brilliant aspirants from Turkey who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Established in 1997, Cyprus International University is the higher educational institutions and instruction in English. It is in the recognition of the increased need for universities which conduct education in foreign languages in Cyprus and other countries in the region.
Why at Cyprus International University? The university provides opportunities for students, academic, and administrative staff to benefit from library services by joining for free. It also gives the opportunity to the Communication Faculty students.
- University or Organization:Cyprus International University
- Course Level:Bachelor degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode:Online
- Number of Awards:Three awards are available
- Nationality:Turkish students
- The award can be taken inTurkey
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Turkey
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant needs to study for at least two semesters and who have achieved at least a 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) and 3.50 Grade Point Average (GPA).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, seekers are enforced to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Cyprus International University. After being enlisted, candidates will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit all letter of motivation, statement of purpose, personal statement, transcript, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers are demanded to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants required having a good knowledge of written and spoken the English language.
The university will provide the discounts on fees (including tuition, housing, 3-meal dining plan, student activity fund, transportation, registration, School of Foreign Languages coursebooks) and other expenses. Current undergraduate students will receive a CIU academic scholarship of 25% to 75% deducted from their tuition fees, depending on their academic status. Students, who wish to stay on campus for more than one year, benefit from thegivendiscounts on their accommodation fees.
You can also Check out the 2020 Scholarship Application