Applications for the Oxford Pershing Square Masters Scholarship is ongoing. Every year, the Pershing Square Foundation awards up to five full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year.
Application Deadline: January, 2020
Host Institutions: Said Business School, University of Oxford in United Kingdom
Degree Level: Masters
Number of Scholarships: 6 scholarships are available
Scholarship Value: As a Pershing Square scholar you will receive funding for both your Master’s degree and MBA programme course fees. The scholarship also provides at least £15,009 towards living expenses for both years of study.
Eligible Nationalities: Open to all countries
Eligibility: Pershing Square Scholarships are awarded to individuals with the following attributes:
• Academic achievement
• Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation
• Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
• Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise
• Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
• Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfill your objectives.
You must meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your chosen Master’s programme.
Each of our partnering Master’s programmes has its own application form, deadlines and requirements. In order to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship you must apply to the 1+1 MBA by the January 2020 deadline.
When you submit your 1+1 MBA application form you will be asked if you would like to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship.
Submit an essay in your application form of no more than 500 words addressing this question ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview with the selection panel.
Kindly visit the official website for more information.
For more scholarship offers, go to 2020 Scholarship Application https://scholarship-opportunities.com/2019/09/21/2020-scholarship-application/