Bond University scholarship for egyptian students is now open. Bond University offers high academic achievers from Egypt with tuition remission scholarships. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. High achieving citizens of Egypt who are currently residing outside of Australia are encouraged to apply.
- 18th of October, 2019 for students commencing in January 2019 semester.
- 24th of January, 2020 for students commencing in May 2019 semester
Host Institutions: Bond University Australia
Degree Level: Bachelors and Masters
Number of Scholarships: A number of scholarships are provided each semester to students from Egypt, commencing either undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
Scholarship Benefits: Part-Fee
Scholarship Value: The International Student Scholarship – Egypt awards AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 instalments in the recipients first two semesters of study.
Eligible Nationalities: Egypt
Eligibility: To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form.The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Be citizens of Egypt and currently residing outside of Australia. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the International Student Scholarship – Egypt Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Students must complete theBond University Online Application Formto receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
- Once an offer has been received, students must complete the International Student Scholarship – Egypt Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to [email protected] by the relevant application closing date.
Kindly visit the official website for more information.
For more scholarship offers, visit this page: https://scholarship-opportunities.com/2019/09/21/2020-scholarship-application/