Reach Oxford Scholarships 2020/2021 is open for students from developing countries who wish to earn a degree in the UK. The University of Oxford, UK offers the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2020/2021 in full financial opportunities for Undergraduate students from Developing Countries to study for Bachelors degree in any course offered at the institution.
Application Deadline: 15th of Oct 2019/12th of Feb 2020
Host Institutions: Oxford University, United Kingdom
Degree Level: Undergraduate programs
Number of Awards: 2-3 per year
Scholarship Value: Tuition fees and college fees, a grant for living expenses and one return air fare per year. The scholarship duration is 3 or 4 years depending on course length.
- Students from developing countries who have applied to study for undergraduate courses at University of Oxford
- Applicants must be nationals of countries who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD):
Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Côte D’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Other Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Fiji, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, , Kiribati, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, FYR Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niue, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Administered Areas, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Serbia, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Kitts-Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & Grenadines, Suriname, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Yeme
- Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2020 entry will be made available on the official website in January 2020.
- To be considered for the scholarship, you must have made an application to the University through UCAS by 15 October 2019 and been successful in gaining a place. You will then need to complete a separate scholarship application form.
- The scholarship application deadline is 12 February 2020.
Kindly visit the official website for more information.
Find more scholarship offers, visit this page: https://scholarship-opportunities.com/2019/09/10/uwc-nigerian-national-committee-scholarship/