ENS International Selection Scholarship is open for International Students . The ENS (École Normale Supérieure) scholarship allows Diploma, Masters level in the field of s, Arts and Humanities, Humanities taught at École Normale Supérieure .
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019 (Sciences) or November 29, 2019 (Arts & Humanities)
Host Institution(s): École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France
Degree Level:The scholarship is available for Masters Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner institutions), as well as ENS Diploma in the fields of Science or Arts & Humanities
Number of Scholarships: 10 positions in Sciences and 10 positions in Arts& Humanities.
Scholarship Benefits:Under ENS monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS campuses will be provided to selected candidate.
Scholarship value/duration: Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
Eligible Nationalities:International students from any country are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday).
- Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
- Applications will open on 15 October 2019.
- The application form and documents must be submitted before 15 December 2019.