The 2019/2020 Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto Canada is intended to recognize international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school. A special emphasis is placed on the impact the student has had on the life of their school and community, and their future potential to contribute positively to the global community.
Application Deadline: 29 Nov 2019
To be eligible to apply to the 2019/2020 Lester B.Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
- an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2019
- beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2020 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2020 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
The 2019/2020 Lester B. Pearson international scholarship will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
To become a Pearson Scholar, you must be nominated by your school and apply to undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. To apply, you’ll need to:
- Receive a nomination from your school. (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application for nomination rights available here.)
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2020 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- Once the University received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
The school nomination deadline is29 November 2019.The student admissions deadline is13 December 2019(you are recommended to apply before 7 November 2019).The scholarship application deadline is15 January 2020.
For more information, kindly visit the schools website https://future.utoronto.ca/pearson/about/#about