About the Scholarship
- 17 January 2020 (Semester 1)
- 12 June 2020 (Semester 2)
Eligible Countries: International students
To be taken at (country):University of Sydney, Australia
Eligible Field of Study: Any CRICOS registered undergraduate degree (does not apply to the Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery).
- International student
- Applied for a CRICOS-registered coursework degree
- Received an unconditional offer of admission
- The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit as assessed from a student’s application for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- The Scholarship will be awarded on the nomination of a selection committee consisting of two nominees of the Executive Director, Global Student Recruitment and Mobility and one nominee of the Admissions Office.
Number of Awardees:not specified
Value of Scholarship: Four scholarship amounts are offered based on ranking against selection criteria:
- $40,000 payable for one year in two equal installments per semester
- $20,000 payable for one semester
- $10,000 payable for one semester
- $5,000 payable for one semester
The availability of some amounts may be limited to specified cohorts.
How to Apply:No application is required, as all eligible students will be automatically considered.