The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has commenced the sale of forms for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Important information to note, as directed by the JAMB headquarters, are as follows:
- No candidate should proceed to any CBT centre without first creating a profile.
- All Candidates are advised to create a profile by sending their name (Surname, First-name, and Middle-name) via SMS to 55019.
- After which a 10 digit profile code would be sent to their telephone number.
- This code will then be used to purchase the application document at the point of purchase (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, USSD Partners etc).
- A form e-pin would then be sent to the candidate via SMS.
- The candidate is to present the e-pin at any JAMB accredited CBT centre for registration.