University of Birmingham is inviting applications for Singapore Students to Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 to study in UK.
Birmingham is constantly developing and evolving in its desire to become a leading global university. This is being achieved through our enhanced research power and reach; the distinctiveness of our exceptional student experience; the breadth and depth of our academic portfolio; our size and the extent of our global networks
At Birmingham we encourage bold, independent thinking and offer the highest quality academic experience to stretch and challenge you.By studying with us, you will be an active part of a leading academic community, studying and working alongside some of the finest academic minds in the world.
The University of Birmingham was established by Queen Victoria by Royal Charter in 1900 and was the UK’s first civic or ‘redbrick’ university.
• Application Deadline: June 14, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate Degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in Arts and Law, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences.
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship award is for £3000 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full time undergraduate degree program at the University of Birmingham UK campus, starting September 2019.
• Number of Scholarships: The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce five scholarships for Singaporean students to an undergraduate program at the Birmingham UK campus starting September 2019.
• Nationality: The scholarship is available for Singapore citizens.
• Scholarship can be taken in UK.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Singapore citizens.
• Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible, candidates must:
• Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate program starting September 2019. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at the Birmingham UK campus.
• Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
• Be classed as Singapore domiciled and a Singaporean national.
• Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
• Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
• Start their studies at the University in September 2019 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representatives – Educational Link Consultants (S) Pte Ltd otherwise known as ‘Edulink’.
• Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with Edulink by 14 June 2019.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with Edulink by 14 June 2019. Selection for the award will be based on academic performance. Students will be shortlisted for interviews which are to be held in July 2019 (date TBC) in Singapore. The scholarships will be announced shortly after interview.
The full scholarship will be awarded upon enrollment on studies in September 2019.