The KISCH IP Scholarship will support students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds who intend to study Law and meet all other requirements.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2018
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be taken at (country): South Africa
About the Award: KISCH IP recognizes that a vast majority of our country’s youth is starved when it comes to higher education learning opportunities. This is due to a lack of monetary means to access these opportunities. We believe, and most of you would agree that one of the most important tools to develop a nation and alleviate poverty, is education. Education is a tool which enables people to change their life stories and ultimately the stories of generations to come.
To make a difference, KISCH IP took a decision to identify individuals with potential and provide them with the monetary means they need to make a difference in their lives.
Field of Study: Law
- Applicant must have received a minimum overall average of 60% on their matric results
- Applicant must be between the age of 18 and 25
- Applicant must be a South African citizen
- Studies must be undertaken at an accredited and reputable university
- Applicant must submit a full application on our website. As part of the application the following documents needs to be submitted:
- cover letter motivating why you should be funded by KISCH IP
- proof of registration and costs
- certified copy of your South African ID document
- certified copy of your matric certificate
- any other substantiating documents
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value and Duration of Award:
- Full tuition fees per semester or year
- Prescribed books
How to Apply:
- Apply for the Scholarship by submitting a complete application on the webpage below.