Jamb 2019 Exam Date And Registration Form has finally been released.Sales of Jamb 2019registration form starts 10th January of 2019, while registration closes February 21st 2019. Jamb 2019 Examination date is March 16th to March 23rd, 2019.
Deadline for sales of Jamb 2019 form is February 21st 2019(Six weeks after commencement) You can create your Jamb 2019 Profile right now byclicking here.
You can find out about 2019 Scholarships for Undergraduates here and find out how to apply.
Note: The price of JAMB UTME form is now NGN 3,500 (Three thousand five hundred naira).
This page is dedicated to provide up to date information on Jamb 2019 form,Jamb CBT Examination timetable, re-printing of jamb examination slip to showJamb exam date and centre, JAMB profile, Jamb Caps and correction of mistakes in Jamb Website, change of institution/course and the TIPS to pass Jamb once and for all.
Also, you will get Jamb latest news updates on Admission status, Jamb caps portal, no results yet issue, awaiting results, Jamb 2019 direct entry form, etc.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- How to Gain admission no matter what.
- Is it school or Jamb that offers admission?
- How to check your Jamb result again.
- Jamb 2019 Admission Status.
- Jamb Original result slip.
- Top Universities that accept low Jamb scores.
- Jamb change of course and institution form.
- Why you should do Jamb change of course and School.
- Jamb will release results for candidates with no result yet.
- After Jamb, what next? 8 more things to do.
- Why you may not gain admission in 2019/20.
- General cut off mark for top Universities in Nigeria.
- Jamb to set an examination for those who had computer issues.
- How to Upload your WAEC and NECO awaiting results.
- Jamb results upgrade and the truth to follow.
- How to check your Jamb admission status.
- 2019 Direct entry registration and screening date.
- Everything about Jamb 2019 from registration to examination.
- More information about Jamb 2019/2020.
- 10 Amazing things you can do with your Jamb profile.
- 2019 Jamb Utme Examination Timetable.
Requirements For Jamb Registration 2019
Documents Needed For Jamb:
- You need to have personal e-mail address and mobile phone number.
- Use functional and valid personal e-mail address. The system would reject at the point of registration any already used e-mail address.
- Create your JAMB profile.
- Payment for JAMB’s E-PIN-registration and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and NIPOST. Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centres and JAMB State Offices.
- Visit any accredited CBT centre with your personal details, the profile and evidence of payment.
- The CBT centre or JAMB State Office, supplies, at no extra cost, the prescribed reading text and the CD containing:
- e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
- Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
- Step by step guide on completion of the application form.
- A video messages from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight(8) keys for UTME examination without mouse. (For candidates with little familiarity with Computers).
- Each Candidate is to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualification, etc.
- At the CBT centre, Candidate’s ten fingers bio-metric and image will be captured and uploaded.
- O/L and/or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting result should supply the result online as soon as the results are available on JAMB’s portal.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real life online registration.
Note:No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State office. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identified and disqualified.