Wilfrid Laurier University is attracting International applicants for taking a part in the Online Student Awards program in Canada.
Wilfrid Laurier University was established in 1911 as a public university in Canada. It offers undergraduate and graduate level program with a variety of fields for all full, part-time and international students.
Why at Wilfrid Laurier University? The university has award-winning faculty for guiding applicants in a good way. It gives a real-world experience of their participants and supports them in building a bright future as well as creating a positive impact on society.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality are acceptable.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They are eligible to apply for an undergraduate and graduate degree (online) level course at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirant must not enjoy any other award from the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply:To take the award, candidates have to register themselves in anundergraduateorgraduatedegree (online) at the university. And then, they can submit their profile through theLORIS portalfor the grants.
- Supporting Documents:The University is not asking for any documents.
- Admission Requirements:The requirements are based on which course the participant is applying.
- Language Requirement:Applicants with a non-English language background are suggested to take TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate their English language ability.
Benefits:The awards will provide support for the education of candidates in these programs.
Application Deadline:July 31, 2019, for first-year undergraduate, September 26, 2019, for all students and October 24, 2019, for students who have completed the general profile.